- Limited to 12 pieces.
- The ZK-T1 features a handle and clip crafted from Timascus material, meticulously polished to achieve a flawless mirror finish. The entire handle is adorned with intricate blue and purple patterns, evoking a dreamy and cyberpunk-esque psychedelic ambiance. Subtle yet opulent gold accents enhance the handle's overall luxury and distinctiveness. The immaculate mirror-polished surface elegantly showcases every detail in a pristine manner.
- 17 layers ZDP-189 Super Steel. ZDP-189 is a Japanese Super High-end Stainless Steel. It’s one of the latest developments in PM (Powder Metallurgy), offers extreme hardness, corrosion resistance and wear resistance. With a maximum hardness of 67HRC, the steel can offer a great hardness that’s going to result in an exceptional Edge Retention!
- Japanese traditional convex grind (Hamaguri-ba) finished blade shows amazing toughness and resistance to edge chopping.
- Heat treatment certification from HATTA KOGYO CO.,LTD in Japan.
- Frame Lock provides assurance that the blade will stay in place while its open, and easy one-hand closing.
About its blade
You will see a pattern on the blade of this knife similar to the acclaimed KATSU ZK02. Please don't worry; this is a characteristic of the 17-layer ZDP-189 super steel blade after manual polishing. If you're not familiar with this, you can find a more detailed explanation in the specifications of the KATSU ZK02.
|17 layers ZDP 189 super steel
Our knives are built to last. Cleaning and caring for your knife will maintain performance and enhance the life of your knife.
Tips for Caring Folding Knives
- Keep your knife dry; that means the entire knife, not just the blade.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly moving parts and locking devices.
- Keep your knife oiled; especially pivot points and the blade. Oil at least twice a year.
- Keep your knife sharp; a sharp blade is safer than a dull one.
- Again, store your knife in a dry place.
Tips for Caring Kitchen Knives
- Always use an appropriate cutting board in the kitchen to get the most out of the sharpness of your knives.
- Cleaning knives after each use will keep them in the best condition and promote food safety.
- Knives require a safe dry storage place, and a knife block is perfect for storing knives.