About This knife
The collaboration between KATSU KNIVES and renowned Japanese bladesmith Mr. Tomoyuki Nemoto birthed the esteemed KATSU KS01 folding knife, earning widespread acclaim. Responding to our valued users' strong requests, we proudly introduce the upgraded version: the KATSU KS-Z1.
Compared to its predecessor, the KATSU KS-Z1 boasts comprehensive material upgrades across each component and showcases more vibrant and captivating overlay. Whether for collection or everyday carry, this knife is sure to captivate everyone's attention. It always stands out as that special one.
And remember, this knife is limited to 40 pieces. Don't miss out.
- The Zirconium alloy front handle boasts a clean, lustrous surface subtly revealing faint patterns, exuding understated elegance. The Titanium alloy back handle ensures durability and robustness.
- The front handle features overlay made of Zircuti material. This overlay, produced through intricate craftsmanship, exhibit unique and vibrant patterns. From various angles of light, it emanates a mesmerizing play of colors, showcasing remarkable individuality. This undoubtedly represents the epitome of your refined taste.
- The blade is made of DLC Coated ZDP-189 Super Steel, known for its exceptional hardness and corrosion resistance, reaching a maximum hardness of 67HRC. The DLC coating not only enhances these qualities but also delivers outstanding rust resistance and scratch-proof performance. What’s more, it bestows a mysterious color and texture upon the entire blade, creating an unforgettable sense of mystique.
- Even the small pocket clip, made from Zirconium alloy, ensures the entire knife reflects premium quality in every detail.
Front : Zirconium alloy
Back: Titanium alloy
Pocket Clip: Zirconium alloy
|DLC Coated ZDP-189 Super Steel
Our knives are built to last. Cleaning and caring for your knife will maintain performance and enhance the life of your knife.
Tips for Caring Folding Knives
- Keep your knife dry; that means the entire knife, not just the blade.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly moving parts and locking devices.
- Keep your knife oiled; especially pivot points and the blade. Oil at least twice a year.
- Keep your knife sharp; a sharp blade is safer than a dull one.
- Again, store your knife in a dry place.
Tips for Caring Kitchen Knives
- Always use an appropriate cutting board in the kitchen to get the most out of the sharpness of your knives.
- Cleaning knives after each use will keep them in the best condition and promote food safety.
- Knives require a safe dry storage place, and a knife block is perfect for storing knives.