Our knives are built to last. Cleaning and caring for your knife will maintain performance and enhance the life of your knife.
Tips for Caring Folding Knives
- Keep your knife dry; that means the entire knife, not just the blade.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly moving parts and locking devices.
- Keep your knife oiled; especially pivot points and the blade. Oil at least twice a year.
- Keep your knife sharp; a sharp blade is safer than a dull one.
- Again, store your knife in a dry place.
Tips for Caring Kitchen Knives
- Always use an appropriate cutting board in the kitchen to get the most out of the sharpness of your knives.
- Cleaning knives after each use will keep them in the best condition and promote food safety.
- Knives require a safe dry storage place, and a knife block is perfect for storing knives.