This product covers the shipping fee for receiving replacement parts. Please note that this fee is specifically for covering the cost of shipping.
We utilize Economic International Shipping to deliver your replacement parts, with an estimated delivery time of 20-45 days.
Our knives are built to last. Cleaning and caring for your knife will maintain performance and enhance the life of your knife.
Tips for Caring Folding Knives
- Keep your knife dry; that means the entire knife, not just the blade.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly moving parts and locking devices.
- Keep your knife oiled; especially pivot points and the blade. Oil at least twice a year.
- Keep your knife sharp; a sharp blade is safer than a dull one.
- Again, store your knife in a dry place.
Tips for Caring Kitchen Knives
- Always use an appropriate cutting board in the kitchen to get the most out of the sharpness of your knives.
- Cleaning knives after each use will keep them in the best condition and promote food safety.
- Knives require a safe dry storage place, and a knife block is perfect for storing knives.