👇Please make sure to read the following information carefully 👇
Thank you for your trust in KATSU KNIVES. Your support is our driving force.
We have received strong requests from many customers asking us to reproduce the KATSU ZK-T1, which was sold out within 24 hours of being listed. We will make every effort to meet everyone's needs. However, please understand that the remaining materials are quite limited, and the production process of this knife is rather complex. It will, to some extent, affect the production of our other products. Therefore, we can only increase the production to a maximum of 10 KATSU ZK-T1 knives, and these will be exclusively offered through pre-orders to our loyal fans.
📢 Pre-order & Delivery Process
- After you complete the deposit payment, we will complete the production of your reserved knife within 2 months. During this period, we will periodically inform you of the production progress via email;
- Once your reserved knife is produced, we will notify you via email, providing a link of final payment($235);
- After you complete the final payment ($235), we will ship your order within 3 working days. We default to using Economic International Shipping for complimentary shipping. If you wish to specify a carrier, separate shipping fees will apply.
📢 Important Notes
- Once you complete the prepayment, we will arrange the production of the knife, and therefore, we cannot accept pre-order cancellations or refunds.
- Upon receiving the final payment link, please complete the payment within 5 working days. Otherwise, we will consider your pre-order canceled. Please note that in this case, we will not issue a refund.
- Please be reminded that by choosing to pay this deposit, you acknowledge and accept the aforementioned terms and conditions.
Once again, thank you for your trust in KATSU KNIVES. We assure you that you will receive an exceptional quality KATSU ZK-T1.
Our knives are built to last. Cleaning and caring for your knife will maintain performance and enhance the life of your knife.
Tips for Caring Folding Knives
- Keep your knife dry; that means the entire knife, not just the blade.
- Keep your knife clean, particularly moving parts and locking devices.
- Keep your knife oiled; especially pivot points and the blade. Oil at least twice a year.
- Keep your knife sharp; a sharp blade is safer than a dull one.
- Again, store your knife in a dry place.
Tips for Caring Kitchen Knives
- Always use an appropriate cutting board in the kitchen to get the most out of the sharpness of your knives.
- Cleaning knives after each use will keep them in the best condition and promote food safety.
- Knives require a safe dry storage place, and a knife block is perfect for storing knives.